- Program Brochures
- FIDE Core Program
- » Program Outline
- » Module A - Learning Objectives
- » Module B - Learning Objectives
- » Core Program Outline
- » Core Program Calendar
- » Accomplishments
- » Testimonials and Quotes
- FIDE Elective Program
- » Elective Program Calendar
- » Board Committee Programs
- -Audit Committee
- -Nomination / Remuneration Committee
- -Risk Committee: Banks
- -Risk Committee: Insurance
- » Technical Programs
- -Banking Fundamentals
- -Corporate Finance
- -Finance Fundamentals
- -IT Automation and Disaster Recovery - Technical Challenges and Governance Implications
- -Private Equity
- -The Director's Legal Tool Kit
- » Governance Programs
- -Governance and Ethics
- -Risk Management in Takaful
- -Stakeholder Engagement
- -Board IT Governance and Risk Management
- » Soft Skill Programs / Others
- -Handling the Media
Home > FIDE Program
The FIDE Program is a unique program that brings together a team of dynamic international and local faculty to discuss and reflect on current corporate governance issues and their relevance and applicability to the financial institutions.
- Equip directors with a grasp of the latest developments and regulations in the financial industry, and the ability to recognize and evaluate wide-ranging issues and their impact on risk and corporate strategy.
- Promote more effective board committees, compositions and processes in providing continuous oversight.
- Help the board to embed a strong risk management and compliance culture for the organisation.
- Enhance the board’s effectiveness in deliberations and decision making.
- Promote more effective assessments of directors’ performance.
- Support more effective succession planning for management and the board.
- Assist the board in managing relations with regulators and other stakeholders.